Our Babies Classes provide a fun and welcoming learning environment for babies age 7 months and younger (at the Class Start date) with a parent or caregiver. By attending our Babies Classes, you will:
- Immerse your baby in a fun and safe musical learning environment,
- Meet other new parents and caregivers as you interact together with your babies,
- Learn from our highly trained Music Together® instructors, who will teach you how to help your baby grow musically, in class and at home,
- Receive two professionally recorded CDs and illustrated songbooks semester so you can continue your music-making fun at home,
- Receive a copy of "Babbling With Your Baby", provided to all new families in Music Together of Vienna,
- Rest assured that we provide a welcoming environment where you can soothe a crying baby, nurse or bottle feed a hungry baby, or hold a sleeping baby in a comfortable and accepting setting.
Our Babies Class provides a one semester introduction to Music Together, after which we encourage participation in our Mixed Ages classes. All babies are also welcome to attend our Mixed Ages Classes from the start.